Item Type: Bracelets
Fine or Fashion: Fashion
Bracelets Type: Strand Bracelets
Chain Type: Beaded Bracelet
Setting Type: None
Function: Mood Tracker,Fitness Tracker
Compatibility: All Compatible
Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
Clasp Type: no clasps
Color: As picture show
Size: 95 cm
Material: Natural Stone
- 100% Authentic Traditional 108 8MM Mala Beads – Each Mala Bead will be unique and may vary slightly in color and size because our Mala Beads are made from High Quality Natural Tiger Eye.Every Mala Beads have a nice real weighted feel to it
- 108 Meditation Prayer Beads – A symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble,relax their bodies and ease their minds
- Malas are used for keeping count while reciting,chanting,or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity.In Tibetan Buddhism,traditionally malas of 108 beads are used.Each bead represents one recitation of a mantra,doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 mantra recitations,the extra repetitions done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.The bead is considered to be the goal you wish to achieve in your spiritual practice and,thus,always strive toward
- Bead Size:Natural stones have its unique natural texture and intrinsic mark,high polish,smooth round bead,beautifully polished stones are threaded onto a durable High quality elastic cord.You can wear them around your neck,your wrist or hang them around your car or house until you meditate on them.Fit both women and men of any age,wraps approximately three or four times around Men wrist,approximately four or five times around Women wrist
- Tiger Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding.It is Believed that Tiger’s Eye Gemstones Sharpen the mind, provide mental clarity,harmony & promote mindfulness,it will inspire confidence,courage and ability to implement,aid in achieving one’s highest potential,feel the energy,reiki,remarkably calm when wearing it
- Woudenful Amazonite:It not only symbolizes luck,fortune and speculation,but also has energy of change danger into safety,helps to get rid of negative energy, which makes people full of confidence and courage.We hope when you wear it,you will be health and success
What are Mala Beads?
Mala beads are not only gorgeous jewelry,they are also a string of beads traditionally used in prayer and meditation which known as the “Buddhist Rosary” that have been used for thousands of years,they are also a beautiful reminder of our intentions.When used in meditation,they count the number of times a mantra (a repeated phrase)
Mala beads can be made from gemstones that match the intention of your practice,and often Mala beads are placed in shrines as a reminder of affirmations.Mala beads are also referred to as Buddhist beads,which is considered a very holy and protective seed
About 108 Prayer Mala Beads:
108 is a sacred number,commonly 108 beads,a symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble
Prayer mala or meditation beads are used by Buddhists and Hindu around the world.In Tibet,Nepal and India they are used for keeping count while reciting,chanting,or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity,each bead representing a repetition of a mantra.Malas are worn on the neck or wrist
It may also serve as a nice accessory in everyday life or on some special occasion
Reasons to Wear the Tree of Life:
Tree of Life is a many-branched tree that represents the interconnectedness of all life on our planet.Tree of Life illustrates that idea that all life on earth is related and we all have the same beginnings.With beauty and diversity,we are all leaves on the same Tree of Life
It is seen as a powerful symbol of growth,as the tree is the only living thing that continues to grow throughout its lifetime.It is also a symbol for the true self and serves as a positive,healthy model for the unfolding development of both psyche and spirit
Tree of Life symbolizes many things,including wisdom,protection,strength,bounty,beauty,and redemption.Regardless of what you desire or wish for,chances are that the Tree of Life will give you deep meaningfulness each time you wear it
What is the “OM” meaning?
The “OM” is a sacred symbol in Hinduism.”Om” is considered to be the first tone appearing in the world and the first note is issued after the baby was born.It has the meaning of the universe and eternity and is a symbol of the essence of Hinduism
The “OM” is the most powerful part of all Mantra, which can make fidgety far away and help to enter into the realm of meditation.Singing “OM” at ordinary times can not only lead us to a higher level of soul, but scientists have also found that all Mantra, including singing “OM”, has slowed down the breath, followed by a steady and relaxed heartbeat. So chanting “OM” is thought to be good for the body and for the mind
Wearing a Buddha Head pendant necklace attracts positive energy from the supreme being and positive waves are emitted into the environment. It is believed to help the wearer remove all evil energy and bring good luck.
A stone of protection,Tiger Eye will bring good luck to the wearer.It has the power to focus the mind,promoting mental clarity,assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions.Particularly useful for dispelling fear and anxiety.Useful for recognizing one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others.Balancing yin-yang and energizing the emotional body,Tiger Eye stabilizes mood swings,imbues us with willpower,purpose,courage and self-confidence,and releases tension
About the Healing Properties of Amazonite:
Amazonite can resist outside magnetic field, has a good curative effect on the human skeleton,some due to metabolism of osteoporosis and the phenomenon of calcium has the effect of ease,and Amazonite helps the body to store calcium, especially due to calcium deficiency caused by muscle spasm has good effect against
Amazonite has a balanced role.It balances feminine and masculine energy and promotes kindness and practicality, also can help us overcome psychological trauma, encourage us to more rational view of their own problems
Howlite is known for it’s strong associations with self-awareness, creativity and improving ones emotional attitudes. It enhances character building, and a sense of decency; in encourages desirable personal attributes. Howlite aids in dispelling anger, resentfulness, selfishness and allows one to look inside for answers, aid in communicating the negative emotions with a clearer emotional expression, which will result in calmer confrontations.
Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. Jasper clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation. It encourages honesty with one’s self. Provides courage to assertively tackle problems. Aids quick-thinking and promotes organizational abilities. Jasper stimulates the imagination and transforms ideas into action.
Agates have long been associated with good luck, balance and confidence.
Blue Aventurine combines the elements of Wind and Water in a gentle stone that resonates from the mind to the heart, working calmly, rationally, and steadily. It enhances the masculine energy in both males and females, and is a stone of self-discipline and inner strength, assisting one in making clear decisions and sticking by them. It promotes taking full responsibility for one’s life, relationships and experiences, while lending the support needed to empower change when the current reality isn’t working.
Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience. Amethyst is one of the stones that was most highly prized in the ancient world, and continues to be prized by many people today.
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.